We currently run the following 5 programs:
1. The full time school called the “Hifz School” where students attend from 7:45 am till 3:45 pm taking classes in everyday sciences (curriculum subjects e.g., Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, English Language Arts, Gym, Personal Health, etc) as well as Qur’an Tajweed, Hifz, Islamic Studies and Arabic. Note that this is a Home-School setup which means that parents are expected to invest time to teach the students at home. The “School” instruction time is only meant to tutor the students on difficult subjects yet it does not replace the parents’ role.
2. The Afte-Hours program which enables students attending public schools to get enriched in Qur’an Tajweed, Hifz, Islamic Studies and Arabic only. This program currently runs from 5:00 pm till 8:00 pm on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
3. The Weekend-School which attempts to make it easier for public-school students to get enriched by have an alternative weekend program. This is setup so that they can finish their normal school day and go home while catching up on external studies on the weekend. Students attending are enriched in Qur’an Tajweed, Hifz, Islamic Studies and Arabic only. This program currently runs from 10:00 am till 3:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
4. The Canton After-School program which offers enrichment on Mondays and Thursdays at an alternative location (Canton, MI) from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm on both days. Students attending will be educated in Qur’an Tajweed, Hifz, Islamic Studies and Arabic only.
5. The Youth program is a special program that runs currently for 1 hour on Saturday afternoon from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm to enable older teen-aged students to participate in enrichment classes as well as other age-appropriate Islamic Studies lessons.
6. The Ijaza program which enables students to get one-on-one Tajweed and Hifz coaching from a member of our certified Hifz instructors. There is no age limit on attendance of this program and it is mostly used by older students. The current student base age ranges from 9 years old to 60 years old. The convenience offered with this program is that the students can be taught phone or via Skype according to their personal choice. The goal of is for students to graduate with full memorization of the whole Qur’an with excellent Tajweed and become certified to teach others themselves.